Careers at Inverlochy
We currently have the following positions available:
Duty Manager– Relais & Châteaux – 3 Rosettes
Inverlochy Castle is currently looking for an experienced/confident Duty Manager to join our management team. We pride ourselves on the highest level of service, and attention to detail is paramount. Inverlochy Castle has a long standing reputation as Scotland's finest country house hotel with 17 luxurious bedrooms, a 3 AA Rosette Restaurant and also the longest standing member of Relais and Chateaux in Scotland. We are constantly voted one of the best small hotels in the world. Candidates should be of the highest professional caliber, able to organize and motivate staff, and not afraid of hard work i.e. leading by example. If you think you have what it takes to lead the prestigious team at Inverlochy Castle then please contact us.
Temporary live in accommodation is available. This is a full time position and you must be able to work within the United Kingdom.
The ideal candidate for this position: Must have previous experience in a similar role (with a minimum of 3 years in a 5 star property at supervisory/management level) courteous and focused on providing a consistently high standard of customer service, must be standards driven and detail-orientated with the ability to organize and plan ahead and have the ability to lead, multi-task, and make sound decisions in fast-paced environment.
Applicants must have a good level of English both spoken and understanding. We do ask that any applications should be in English please.
If this position is of interest to you and you would like to be part of our team then please contact us. All applicants must be eligible to work and reside in the UK.
Chef de Partie
Job Description: Chef de Partie/Demi Chef de Partie
Reporting to: Executive Chef/Sous-Chef
Managing the day to day operation of a Section according to Company Guidelines
Duties and Responsibilities Summary
- Understands and upheld all company standards
- Assume responsibility and smooth running of the section
- Use all Company systems and procedures to ensure shift are run smoothly
- Produce food to the highest standards and nothing less
- Check all food in section before service and report of any shortages or poor quality
- Ensure team work with other members of staffs
- Be able to judge ability of lower member of staff and train
- Ensure all Training needs and directives from Senior Managers are carried out
- Ensures other team members working in the section are used to their full potential and are encouraged to do several things at the same time
- Report to duty manager for orderings
- Report any shortages or poor quality of product on delivery
- Ensure good rotation of stock
- Carries out any requests (or ensures their completion through the team) from senior management with the professionalism expected and within the time require
- Check production left by other and report to head chef if necessary
- Maintains high cleanliness standards
- Ensure all production is properly labelled and stored
- Ensures strict adherence to all Health and Safety Issues and other relevant Legal legislation and requirements
- Ensure relevant uniforms and appearance is kept to a high standard
- Inform the Head chef responsible for the repair and maintenance of all necessary equipment
Position offered is dependent on previous working experiences, Michelin or AA Rosette background preferred.
Live in accommodation and meals available.
To apply please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Food & Beverage Team Members
Seasonal job opportunities at Inverlochy Castle
This is a fantastic opportunity to work as an F&B Team Member in Scotland’s finest Luxury Hotel & Restaurant situated in a stunning location amongst the glens, lochs and mountains of the west coast of Scotland.
Inverlochy Castle is a small country house hotel with 17 bedrooms which is frequently referred to as one of the best in the world and also holds three AA Rosettes for its food and service within the restaurant.
Come and join our team at Scotland’s finest Luxury Hotel & Restaurant.
We are currently recruiting for highly motivated, enthusiastic and hard-working individuals to join our Food & Beverage Team for this season. We are looking for positions including Junior and Senior Team Members. It is imperative that you are flexible to work a variety of shifts on any day of the week to suit business demands. You will be asked to work as part of the team as well as being able to take your own initiative and work individually. Each of our Team Members should also have good customer service skills, be openly enthusiastic and be well organised. These are very demanding roles and we are looking for someone who has great eye for attention to detail and who takes pride in their work.
Inverlochy Castle provides a wide variety of services within its Food & Beverage department and your role will require you to fulfil duties dependant on business levels, shift patterns and the individual’s experience.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Liaise with immediate Management regarding business demands
- Maintain and fulfil correct service standards and consistency expected within departments
- Meet and greet guests in a polite and courteous manner
- Inform immediate Management regarding any issues that may rise
- Maintain high standards of cleanliness expected in the workplace
- Attend regular training and development sessions set out by Management
- Maintain personal time keeping, appearance and hygiene throughout employment
- Maintain a high level of communication by liaising with Management whenever possible at all time
- Maintain a high degree of interest and self-development
- Present a friendly, knowledgeable and enthusiastic image
- Contribute to the Company’s high standards and consistency of service
Salary negotiable depending on experience
A staff benefits package includes uniform, meals, and annual gratuities.
Accommodation could be available if required, please advise us on your application.